Have your circumstances changed?
Do you think your child(ren) may be eligible for free school meals?
Free school meals are offered to children of families who receive one of the following:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop
qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income
of no more than £16,190
How do I apply?
For children attending Huntcliff School, please apply for free school meals online on the North Lincolnshire Council Website:
Alternatively please telephone 01724 297 217
or e-mail email@example.com for an application form.
Free School Meals
Learning, Skills and Culture Directorate
PO Box 35
North Lincolnshire, DN20 8XJ