In Catchment Bus Applications -
ONLY NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE STUDENTS: NEW STARTERS in September need re-apply.
North Lincolnshire Council Bus Pass Applications.
Any In-Catchment North Lincolnshire students starting in September (NEW STUDENTS TO THE SCHOOL)
Parents and Carers need to apply for their bus pass via the North Lincolnshire Council Website (link below). The council will no longer be posting application forms;
If parents/carers have any questions or are struggling to apply, please call the council direct on: 01724 297 218
Out of Catchment Bus Applications -
Parents/Carers must re-apply for these places every year.
Free School Meal Applications
FSM Information Update 20th July 2020
Have your circumstances changed?
Do you think your child(ren) may be eligible for free school meals?
Free school meals are offered to children of families who receive one of the following:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop
qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income
of no more than £16,190
How do I apply?
For children attending Huntcliff School, please apply for free school meals online on the North Lincolnshire Council Website:
Alternatively please telephone 01724 297 217
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Free School Meals
Learning, Skills and Culture Directorate
Hewson House,PO Box 35,Station Road,Brigg,North Lincolnshire,